We need friendly, talented servers with great attitudes, and who understand the difference between service and hospitality!
Additional characteristics and requirements include:
· Personable and outgoing
· Strong work ethic
· Positive attitude
· Professional appearance
· Teamwork mindset
· Excellent communication skills
· Reliable transportation (we are not on a bus route)
· Ability to work weekends and holidays
· The capacity to work a la carte service as well as banquets
· Texas Food Handlers' Safety Certificate and TABC Certification required.
· Experience waiting tables in a fast paced environment is a plus.
· Established, professional servers- Westwood Country Club is a place for you to call home!
Benefits include a generous hourly rate, shift meals, paid vacation, holiday pay, paid medical/dental/life, 401k (with company match) and a great place to work!
We pride ourselves on making our member’s day. We're looking for like-minded people who want to be a part of our mission to deliver fantastic experiences.